Quirky Circus is an event for the entire community.
- The viewing area is on a slight slope however there are some relatively flat areas situated within the open park space.
- The stage will be facing out to the open grass area, allowing for an unobstructed view.
- Food and services are located a short distance from the viewing area with flat concrete pathways connecting them.
- An accessible toilet is located in Hornsby Park.
- There are ramps and a concrete pathway that connects Peats Ferry Road foot path to the park.
- Event staff and volunteers will be at the event to help direct attendees reach to areas of the venue of interest.
Public transport is the best way to get to the Quirky Circus event. Hornsby Station is a mostly flat 6 minute walk away.
Driving is not recommended.
There is a “No Stopping” area in-front of Hornsby Park where you are able to drop off less mobile passengers, however you cannot stay in the zone longer than two minutes and the driver must be within three metres of the vehicle at all times. Mobility Parking Permit holders are allowed to park for up to five minutes
There are two Council owned carparks close by on Dural Street and William Street.
Accessible parking is provided for a limited number of cars close to the venue.
Please contact: Magda Dabrowa at email@example.com or on 02 9847 6531 for more information.